Vuka Africa Foundation meaning “Arise Africa” is established to declare and herald a message of hope, healing and restoration of the continent of Africa.
Once a home to powerful empires and the center of global excellence – Africa has since suffered much destruction and devastation that has left the continent in ruins. But the time for Africa to rise from her ashes has come – Ke Nako!
The time for Africa’s healing and restoration has now come.
Healing of the Nation Campaign
Since the dawn of democracy, it became clear that the nation remains bound in the wounds inflicted by colonization and apartheid. The levels of violence, inequality, anger and racism in the nation are clear indicators that the nation needs to heal in order to move forward.
The Preamble of the South African Constitution
We, the people of South Africa, Recognise the injustices of our past; Honour those who suffered for justice and freedom in our land……adopt this Constitution as the supreme law of the Republic so as to :
- Heal the divisions of the past and establish a society based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights;
- Lay the foundations for a democratic and open society in which government is based on the will of the people and every citizen is equally protected by law;
- Improve the quality of life of all citizens and free the potential of each person; and
- Build a united and democratic South Africa able to take its rightful place as a sovereign state in the family of nations.
Over the past 25 years of our democracy, we are yet to Heal the divisions of our past. We therefore understand unless we embark of deliberate efforts to heal our nation we will not achieve our hopes of building a rainbow nation.
During a time of intense prayer, seeking the face of the Lord about the current pestilence (COVID-19) destroying many lives in the nations of the world, the Lord heard and answered our prayers. In accordance with 2Chro 7:14, the Lord has assured us that if we repent and turn from our wicked ways, He will heal our land. We believe that the Lord has spared Africa from this pandemic, and by the power of his word South Africa and continent will be saved.
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
1Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
How to participate in the Campaign
Download the following resources
- Healing the Nation Prayer Book and Healing Scriptures - With 100 Scriptures of Hope Healing and Restoration and immediately start the ‘Word Treatment.’
- Vuka Africa Album with songs of Hope, Healing and Restoration explained in the Prayer Book, based on the prophetic words about the future of Africa (attach the link to sound cloud)
- Prophetic Words about South Africa
- Take the Word Treatment daily by reading scriptures of Hope, Healing and Restoration - twice in a day…Eg: Read Day 1 in the morning and Day 2 in the evening, this will ensure that you complete all 100 scriptures in 50 Days.)
- Join the 24-Hour Healing Watch
- Meditate, declare and pray through this word until it is established in your spirit
- Sing and Dance to the prophetic songs in the Vuka Africa Album
24-Hours Healing Word Watch
Every Sabbath - 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday
Participate by reading aloud 50 Scriptures of Hope, Healing and Restoration for one hour and mobilising 23 others in your community
to join in proclaiming the Word for 24-hours nonstop, over the 7-weeks of the 50 Days campaign.
NB: Form your own group of 24 and together stand on the wall to watch for 24 Hours and share your testimonies with us
We will be sharing daily devotionals on Facebook and Telegram. Please join us and be part of a praying nation.
Help us to take the message of Hope, Healing and Restoration to the nation by donating to :
Vuka Africa Foundation
ACCOUNT TYPE: SAVINGS
ACCOUNT NO: 9158693148
BRANCH CODE : 632005